Total Pageviews

Monday, April 23, 2012

Leica M9 does the Two Oceans Marathon... part 2...

The Two Oceans Marathon is a 56 km ultra-marathon witch has been held in Cape Town since 1970.
This year more than 10 000 runners braved very wet and windy conditions. I took the M9 to make some images. I wanted to shoot a marathon for a while now, but didn't want to take my new 35 mm 'Lux into this stormy and wet conditions. In the end I took the 50mm Summarit and made all images wide open at F2.5, ISO 600. I was not disappointed!

                                                                  The front runners.



                                            In this images only three feet are touching the ground.



                               Is this one really stretching, or contemplating going in to ask for help?

                                                         Like I said, it was really wet.


Yeah sure the camera and lens got wet, - and for a camera that is not weather sealed at all, it held-up without any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment