Total Pageviews

Friday, June 22, 2012

Leica M9 and strangers on the road...

During the past months travels and filming we met many, many interesting people on the road. People have always fascinated me and I like to interact with them and share a story on the road. After all we are all just travelers on the road of life, right?
Here are a few images I made of the people;


                                         Now there is some roadmaps of life in that face!


                                                                            Wild hairdo!


                                                                             Old warriors.


                                                                         Dudes with attitudes.

     
                                                                            Tell me a story?


                                                                          Lost in thought.

All images was made with the M9 50 mm Summilux combo. Where I took portraits of individuals alone I shot at F1.4

No comments:

Post a Comment